Following the success of the seminars we hosted from our Stowmarket Maltings, we’re pleased to announce the launch of our 2017 series of seminars. These are aimed at breweries who wish to gain a greater understanding of brewing. We have teamed up with industry specialists to ensure delegates are given a complete overview providing technical insights and of course we encourage delegate participation.
You may attend one seminar or all of them, the choice is yours. There are limited spaces on the day.
The topics include:
1. Raw materials with Simply Hops. Friday 3rd February 2017
Raw materials covered in this seminar will include:
- Brewing liquour
- Malt – Overview of malting and malt for the brewing process
- Hops – Overview of hops with a technical insight to their use in the brew house
2. Fermentation and Yeast Management with Lallemand. Friday 10th March 2017
- Cover yeast management
- Styles/types of yeast
- Fermentation and metabolic pathways
- Flavour influences
3. Beer stability, Consistency and Packaging. Friday 23rd June 2017
Ian Bearpark, Bearpark Brewery Consultants Ltd
- Beer stability
- Consistency within a final product
- Packaging types and techniques
4. Compliance and Quality Control. Friday 8th September 2017
Alistair Dickson, AHD Brewing Technical Support
- Food compliances for the brewing/food industry including HACCP
- Waste and auditing and any other relevant regulations.
5. Innovation & Trends. Friday 13th October 2017
- Product Innovation
- Ingredient Innovation
- Products currently in use within the food and beer industry
- Product Crossover
Where: Muntons Plc, Flamborough Maltings, Bridlington, East Yorkshire, YO15 1DY
When: dates as listed above
Other info: Parking is available, refreshments/lunch will be provided.
For more information on these events, please call Joanna Perry on 01449 618300.